Friday, June 4, 2010

Nilai Team Update

Ok, so here is the lowdown on the Nilai team blog:

Nilai has limited internet and therefore is unable to maintain a consistent blog, therefore, I am trying to figure out how I can provide weekly updates to all of the Nilai family and friends. A solution will come about soon, and look for videos of some Nilai CCPers on Monday night.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Michael!
    And tell everyone that we are so excited to see how y'all are "loving people to Christ".
    -Cathy Metz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Tell Dono hello for us!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We pray for you guys everyday and throughout the day. Tell Hannah that her family says hello and we love her very much!

    - The Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoyed the e-mail update from Nathan last week, as well as seeing Hannah's video just now. We continue to pray for you daily;I am always mindful of the time and think of what you might be doing! Nathan's call to his Dad for Father's Day was a special blessing--thanks!

    ReplyDelete